Dr. Daniel Kim is focused on providing comprehensive patient care involving detailed oral diagnosis and treatment planning. He was born and raised in the Bay Area and received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley. Looking for a change from the Bay Area, he journeyed to Philadelphia and received his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Kim dedicates his professional career to providing you and your family with the best that modern dentistry has to offer. Dr. Kim is continually educating himself and his staff on the newest dental techniques and approaches in order to provide you with state-of-the-art, comfortable, and personalized dental care. When he is not in the office, Dr. Kim enjoys playing golf, tennis, and cycling. He gives back to the community by educating youth as a mentor for the Tiger Woods Foundation. He is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and the San Francisco Dental Society.
Education and continuing education
- University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine – DMD
- University of California, Berkeley – BS in Molecular and Cell Biology
- Surgical Implant Placement Residency
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
- American Dental Association, Member
- California Dental Association, Member
- International Congress of Implantology, Fellow
Whatever your dental problem, The Smile Center can be your solution for a lifetime! Call our San Francisco, CA dental office today!
Get In Touch
1234 sAn Francisco, CA 12345
+1 555 0394 848